Our podcasts cover popular Ivanti Neurons, Ivanti Service Manager (HEAT ISM), SDLC, ITSM, ITAM, and ESM Topics.
Why Podcasts? Sometimes podcasts are a great medium to share information. Podcasts are quick and easy to create, powerful, and also convenient to listen to, on the morning commute, lunch break, or while travelling. Plus you can download Podcasts for offline listening.
Personally I like to download a few hours worth of Podcasts whenever I’m travelling or stuck somewhere and want a break from reading or watching videos.
You can find my Podcast on
- Google Podcast
- Apple Podcast
- Breaker Audio
- Pocket Casts
- Listen Notes
- RSS Feed (copy and paste the link to my RSS feed manually into your favorite Podcast App such as iTunes, Google Podcast)
- In this Podcast, based on the Ivanti ITSM Blog Post of the same title, we will be covering the history of ITAM, how ITAM has evolved in the last couple years, and what you need to know. Be sure to take your ITAM Implementation to the Next Level and contact a19 Consulting for a FREE […]
- I started watching Dragons' Den in Canada and then the US version of Shark Tank. When I ran out of episodes to watch I tuned in to Dragons' Den UK (The Original) as well as the Shark Tank Australia Spin Off. Another German Spin Off that I tend to watch is "Die Höhle der Löwen" […]
- Incidents (Break/Fix) and Service Requests (New/Change to Service) are often long debated by companies new to ITSM (IT Service Management). Password Reset Requests do not make the differentiation any easier. Are they a break/fix or service request? Can Password Resets even be logged by a user? Of course! There are many passwords besides your Single […]
- This question came in through my Podcast Question/Topic Form from Andre in Frankfurt, Germany. What is the typical Ivanti Implementation Timeframe? Ivanti Service Manager (HEAT ISM) Implementations really vary based on business requirements. There is no quick silver bullet or cookie-cutter Scope of Work, and Estimates can vary greatly between Ivanti Business Partners, and independent […]
- When it comes to Service Level Agreements (SLAs) there is one important configuration that's overlooked or forgotten. Holidays and Exceptions You've likely seen me post Holiday message on Instagram for the US, Canada, UK, Australia, Europe, Singapore, etc. Make no mistake about it, Holidays are important. Your SLA clock is likely ticking away when Incident, […]