- I am overqualified. 27+ years ITSM experience and 100+ ITSM implementations in the UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Singapore, Canada, and USA. That’s way too much experience. You’re probably used to junior developers or consultants and don’t want to change.
- I under promise and over deliver. You probably want a team of junior developers to overpromise, under deliver, and spend all your time in status calls and meetings to get little done.
- My rates are far too competitive. You likely want to pay double the price for half the results and love to pay invoice after invoice with little results.
- I deliver the latest solutions and best practices. You probably want to stay with the same old cumbersome system and don’t want to improve what you’re doing. Why change anything right?
- I’m results oriented. You probably prefer invoice oriented and don’t care about results. You’d rather spend time on status calls, in meetings, and paying invoices with little to show.
- Not an Ivanti Consultant, nor Ivanti Developer, nor a member of the Ivanti Professional Services group (which btw is outsourced to Ivanti Business Parnters). I’m independent. Unbiased. Simply Better! I have never been employed by Ivanti, although I have subcontracted for Ivanti Business Partners to provide Ivanti Professional Services due to my extensive experience with products such as but not limited to Ivanti Neurons, Ivanti Service Manager, ServiceNow, Saleslogix, SageCRM, Remedy, HEAT.
DISCLAIMER: Not endorsed by, affiliated with, or sponsored by Ivanti, ServiceNow, Remedy, Infor, or Sage. Any use of the software product names is descriptive of the fact that I have experience with the above-mentioned ITSM and CRM products
Not convinced? My customers can give you more reasons, see what they have to say here.